Traditional Culture Encyclopedia - Hotel reservation - From Sakhalin Island to Moscow, 50 abandoned and barren places in Russia.

From Sakhalin Island to Moscow, 50 abandoned and barren places in Russia.

This ancient lighthouse was built in 1939. At that time, the southern part of Sakhalin Island belonged to Japan. The lighthouse stands in an inaccessible place on the rough sea, where the sea is rough and often foggy, and it can only be reached by motorboat when the weather is good. After the last tower keeper left in the early 1990s, he was abandoned by the world.

This airport was made in Japan, and Sakhalin Island became a part of Russia. Until 1994, it was used by a regiment of the Russian Air Force. When the airport was closed, almost all the planes were transferred to another base, only two MIG -23ml remained here, and now its fuselage has been decayed and forgotten.

On the desolate coast, this whaling ship was washed ashore by the storm, and many nearby villages were deserted, so no one moved it. It became rusty and abandoned.

13 cellar is the only cellar in all construction projects of 19 10. There are five tunnels 100 meters long in this cellar, which are used to store shells and fuses. According to some adventure enthusiasts, there are still some equipment left behind.

Mir diamond mine is 525m deep and 1200m in diameter. It is the second Ushizo cave in the world, second only to Bingham Canyon mine in Utah, USA. It is forbidden for helicopters to fly over the mine, because the mine is too big, and the huge airflow will take it in when the helicopter flies over.

The spectacular viaduct in Mokelei Village has a history of 100 years. During World War II, this bridge undertook the sacred mission of transporting ammunition. The Germans searched desperately for the bridge and couldn't find it. It was not until 1986 that the bridge was "retired".

This wooden church is 33 kilometers away from Kazan and close to the abandoned village Russkoye Khodyashevo. On 20 10, the last resident of Khodyashevo village left, still uninhabited.

Kadykchan was built by prisoners, which translates as "Valley of Death". Later, the nearby coal mine exploded, the heating was turned off, and people left here. In 20 12 years, there was only one old man living in this settlement with a population of 120,000.

With the development of communication satellites, it is no longer necessary to maintain such a huge facility. In 2003, the tropospheric weather station near Anandale was permanently closed.

To commemorate the 50th anniversary of the founding of the Soviet Union, a monument of hammers and sickles was built on Satka Mountain, but it was not recorded. It is still an unsolved mystery, witnessing the passing times alone.

This is an abandoned ancient mountain village in Dagestan in the North Caucasus. The inhabitants of the mountain village died of cholera in the 20th century, and have since been forgotten by the world.

This avant-garde building in the Soviet era is located in the Caspian Sea, 3 kilometers from the coast. It was abandoned in 1966 because it could not meet the requirements of testing a new generation of torpedoes.

The largest debris flow dam in the Soviet Union was built at 1999, next to the town of Tyrnyauz on the slope of the central Caucasus mountains. 1999, it saved this town of 27,000 people in a powerful mudslide, but gave up because it had no money to build a dam.

This striking unfinished building is located in Dongbei Ski Resort. It was intended to be a resort hotel, but due to cracks in the foundation, the project that was about to be completed had to be abandoned.

This Lutheran church, located in the field of Grechikhino village, held a ceremony at 1892. Because it is used as a grain depot, it is well preserved.

In 20 14, this village outside the arctic circle became famous overnight. This used to be the set of Andrei Sargentsev's internationally famous film Leviathan. One of the most atmospheric places in Belka is the wooden boat cemetery, which has also appeared in movies.

This flooded bell tower is located on an island in the Glitch Reservoir, 200 kilometers north of Moscow. It used to be a part of Ka Ya Jin Monastery frequented by Russian czars. Later when the reservoir was built, the whole area was flooded. The only building that is not completely submerged is the bell tower used as a lighthouse. Since 20 14, the land under the bell tower has surfaced again due to the drop of water level.

This Gothic castle is located near a lake in the middle of the forest. Vladimir Geisler, a descendant of a Russian Dutch family, was built in 19 14, and the Bolshevik Revolution (October Revolution) broke out in 19 17, and he had to flee the country. This building was used as a sanatorium during the Soviet era, but it was not preserved after the reform and opening up.

This is a heart sanatorium for 500 patients, which is the most brilliant example of Soviet modernism, but it is not finished.

The church whose roof is covered with trees is located in Tuni village in Tver region. This is a village inhabited only in summer. The history of the church can be traced back to 1908, but now it has been abandoned by human beings. Nothing was left in the empty church. There are no floors and murals, only a carved portrait frame.

The church in Koy village in Tver region was built between 1828 and 1833. There are no floors or doors in the church. Although it was empty, the amazing murals on the dome were preserved.

This defensive fortress in the Gulf of Finland has never participated in any war action since its completion, and was finally removed from the list of urban defensive buildings, but it soon played a role. 1899 became a laboratory for studying plague.

In the center of St. Petersburg, in an alley next to St. Isaac's Cathedral, there is an old house that used to be a very rich industrialist. It survived the revolution of 19 17. This used to be the seat of the Engineering Bureau, but now it is abandoned, but it is owned by a commercial organization.

1844, after the farmer Nikolai Brusnitch moved to this city, he started his own tannery and soon became rich. He built a magnificent mansion next to it as a house for the poor. Old people and children live in it, and they can get food and clothes when they work in the factory. Now this abandoned mansion is the best place for fashion magazines to shoot.

Originally, this building was a shelter for the children and widows of officers, and was sponsored by Princess Olga Alek Sandrov, the youngest daughter of Alexander III. Later, it became a part of the Red Cross, and 19 19 was abandoned after it stopped operating.

All the products of this rubber factory are printed with triangle logo, so it has the unofficial nickname of Red Triangle Factory. This Russian-American factory is one of the oldest enterprises in St. Petersburg. At the beginning of the 20th century, this factory declared bankruptcy.

SOK cooperative's grain elevator was built in the late 1930s, near Svitogorsk. Everything from flour to bread to compound feed for livestock was once produced here, but it failed to survive the economic crisis after the disintegration of the Soviet Union. This factory has been abandoned since 1999.

After the disintegration of the Soviet Union, many summer camps for children did not survive, and this summer camp for children, which covers an area of 180 mu (120,000 square meters) and has1building, looks like a scene in a horror movie.

Hoferino Hospital was built in 1980s, but it was never completed. For more than 30 years, this gloomy concrete building has attracted many homeless people and XD people, and some bloggers and film people also like to come here for inspiration.

The camp is famous for its well-preserved cultural relics. There are statues of famous pioneers in the Soviet era and a playground covered with moss.

During the Soviet era, it was used to defend Moscow's missile defense systems (S-25 and A-35). There are six spherical buildings, two of which are former radars.

Gorky Leninsky is famous for being the place where Lenin lived and died. Most facilities and buildings are open to tourists, but one place is boarded up and not allowed to visit. People who try to enter are in danger of being detained by the police because there is a headless statue of Lenin here.

These buildings look like those in science fiction movies and are designed to test the lightning resistance of equipment and hardware. For example, the aircraft testing machine is suspended on it and is affected by electric pulses.

Skazka Pioneer Camp was built under the leadership of Soviet leader Brezhnev and can accommodate about 300 children at a time. The picture shows what the Pioneer Camp canteen looks like now.

This mansion in Prudy, Dolgo, a suburb of Moscow, was guarded by the police for 24 hours, but it has now been abandoned. It is one of the main buildings of Noguerado Waugh Manor. Not long ago, it just celebrated100th birthday.

This place has been notorious since17th century. Lihachevo village used to be densely populated, but later it began to die for some reason, so people decided to build a church here to improve the situation here. However, incredible things will happen to every church built in this place, and soon the troubles in Lihachevo village will come back. Nikskaya church is the last church here. It was closed by the Bolshevik Party in 1937. During World War II, the village of Lihachevo was completely destroyed by the Germans.

Ivanovo's Cathedral of Christ the Savior is one of the most memorable abandoned churches in Russia. Its dome collapsed many years ago and was gradually covered with grass. Now everything here looks like a work of art. ..

This cinema was built at the end of 1975, and has been neglected for nearly 10 years. On the ground floor of the cinema, it is sometimes used as a temporary market by some vendors to sell jackets, coats, fur coats or honey.

Baron Maximilian von Meck, son of Karl Otto George von Meck, the "King of Railways", was the first owner of the manor. The manor was nationalized in 19 18, and all his property was handed over to Moscow's "Russian aristocratic daily life museum" for planting beets and raising livestock. From then until the 1980s, von Meck.

It used to be a monastery. After it was abolished, a church was built on the ruins of the monastery, and a village cemetery was gradually formed around it. Now this place has also been abandoned.

This new Russian-style crew hospital was built in 1880, located in Leibinsk. In addition to this wooden building, there are several other buildings, a medical assistant's house and a small church. 1993, the whole complex was listed as a cultural heritage, and it was gradually abandoned because there was no money to repair it.

This Roman Catholic church with a history of 100 years has only one frame left. During the Soviet period, this church was used as a warehouse for tractor stations. In a fire in 2004, the dome and roof of the church were burned down.

The capital of Tamil is an outpost in the Russian Arctic. There are modern new cranes here, but the old ones have not been demolished. The North Sea route and rusty port cranes are the most familiar sights here.

Pushkov's manor has about 150 rooms and a grand banquet hall, which was burned down by looters during the Soviet period. According to legend, when the aristocratic Pushkov family built the manor, they demolished a monastery and built the manor with the bricks of the monastery, so the elders of the monastery cursed the manor.

The spillway of Qianzichik Reservoir is located on a submerged island, and it is difficult to get there without the help of local people. When Krasnodar Reservoir 1975 was completed, Zizk Reservoir was soon abandoned.

Baldesk was once a military base of the Baltic Fleet. On the military dock, a warship, the New Crotti Mi, which was sawed into many pieces, was damaged in a naval parade in St. Petersburg in 2008 and was dragged here.

This irregular pentagonal fortress on the Vistula was built in the middle of19th century to protect the entrance of the shipping channel. 1945, which was once the battlefield of fierce fighting between the Soviet Union and Germany. Today, this fortress is at war with the sea, but it has been ruthlessly disintegrated.