Traditional Culture Encyclopedia - Travel guide - Incident handling of the 11.13 Paris terrorist attacks
Incident handling of the 11.13 Paris terrorist attacks
About 1,500 soldiers, 200 police officers and 800 highway traffic police were sent to various streets in Paris to guard; about 150 suburban police forces were maintaining order on highways and toll booths.
According to CNN, one of the captured gunmen claimed that he and three others were from Syria and were recruited by IS.
The police have captured the Bataclan Concert Hall and four gunmen were killed. The attackers used automatic weapons.
Witnesses said that the attackers were armed with AK series automatic rifles and grenades, blindly fired at the crowd, and shouted "For Syria" and jihadist slogans. The attackers were unmasked, very young, or employed by IS.
ITELE news, four attackers were shot dead at the Bataclan Theater.
On November 14, 2015, the Associated Press quoted the Paris police as saying that all attackers were believed to be dead.
A spokesman for the Belgian Ministry of Justice said that Belgian police conducted several searches and arrests in a residential area of ??Brussels on November 14 and arrested three suspects. Police found a car with a Belgian license plate near the Bataclan concert hall where the terrorist attack took place in Paris, France, and made an arrest based on this clue.
The French Interior Minister announced that the police carried out 168 raids on November 15. Currently, 23 people related to the Paris terrorist attacks have been arrested, and another 104 people are under house arrest.
The Paris police confirmed that all the attackers involved in the Bataclan Theater terrorist attack were dead. They pressed the suicide belts they were wearing when the police approached, killing 4 people in one attack. .
On the 14th local time, the Belgian police launched a raid in the capital Brussels. This police action was suspected to be related to the Paris terrorist attacks. Belgian police launched a raid on a location in the capital; Belgium's justice minister said that a number of suspects related to the terrorist attacks in France were arrested. Earlier, eyewitnesses said that the terrorists who carried out the attacks in Paris were traveling in vehicles with Belgian license plates.
Belgian authorities released Mohamed Abdeslam and four other terrorist attack suspects on the 16th. Mohammed "has not been charged."
French officials have confirmed that seven attackers died in last Friday's terrorist attack and one direct participant absconded. Belgian officials arrested seven more people in connection with the incident. At present, the identities of five people in *** have been officially confirmed, and the identities of two others have been exposed by the media. Three of the suspects were brothers: one was killed, one was arrested and one is at large. In addition, the police have just confirmed the identity of the mastermind of the Paris terrorist incident.
The French police issued an announcement on the 15th, calling on the public to provide the police with information about a person suspected of participating in a terrorist attack. The suspect’s name is Salah Abduslam. Previously, the Belgian police had issued an international wanted order for this person.
On November 19, 2015, the French prosecutor issued a statement confirming that Abdelhamid Abaaoud, the mastermind of the Paris series of terrorist attacks, died in a previous raid carried out by the French police. . On the 18th, French police launched an operation to arrest suspects in the Paris terrorist attack in the Seine-Saint-Denis area in the northern suburbs of Paris. The main target of the arrest was Abdel Hamid, the mastermind behind the attack and a Belgian of Moroccan origin. ·Abaaoud. According to information released by the French authorities after the operation, the police arrested 8 people during the operation and at least 2 people died. An explosion occurred outside the stadium and Hollande evacuated. He rushed to the Interior Ministry and held an emergency meeting with the Prime Minister and Interior Minister. Later, Hollande delivered a speech on live television.
In his speech to the nation, Hollande stated that Paris had suffered an unprecedented terrorist attack and that the country had entered a state of emergency and closed all French border crossings. This is the first time France has entered a state of national emergency since the Algerian War of the last century. "We must show compassion and solidarity, we must show unity and remain calm, France must be strong.
In response to this terrorist attack, the Paris police asked all citizens to stay at home and not to go out. The media said , this is the first time France has implemented a curfew since 1944.
France has implemented the highest level of anti-terrorism martial law, nationwide curfew, traffic restrictions, and all French borders have been cancelled.
Paris. The government's official "Twitter" account announced that "all public facilities in the city" will be closed on the 14th, including schools, museums, libraries, stadiums, swimming pools and public markets.
The French national team temporarily canceled all activities on the 14th. Previously, the English Football Association also asked the French Football Association about the friendly match between the two teams on the 17th. The match was not in France, but at Wembley Stadium in London.
The Chinese Embassy in France has learned from the French authorities that France has adjusted its "border closure" to "effective border control".
The French Interior Minister stated that mosques that promote hatred will be disbanded on November 2015. On the evening of March 15, the French Ministry of Defense issued a communiqué stating that French fighter jets carried out air strikes on the targets of the extremist organization "Islamic State" in Syria that day, destroying a command post and a training camp of the organization.
The communique stated that French warplanes dropped 20 bombs on the "Islamic State" target in the Syrian city of Raqqa. The first air strike target was used by the "Islamic State" as a command post to recruit personnel and store weapons and ammunition; the second air strike target was a terrorist training camp. The French army used a total of 12 aircraft in this air strike, including 10 fighter-bombers. The aircraft were flown from the United Arab Emirates and Jordan, and the operation was coordinated with the U.S. military.
- Related articles
- Main cities and locations of the Kelpolo route in The Travels of Marco Polo (round-trip route); He was ordered by Kublai Khan of Yuan Shizu to send missions at home and abroad.
- How about Heilongjiang Zhalong International Tourism Co., Ltd.
- How much does it cost to travel from Nanjing to Wuxi?
- Pan Wei is several years older than Sun Nan.
- Sentences suitable for Suzhou circle of friends
- How is Lanxi City?
- Introduction of Lanxi Ancient Village Tourist Attractions
- Where was the first Chu Culture Festival held?
- Changzhou Citizen Card Tourist Annual Card Attractions
- The statement about human activities and tourism resource development is wrong: A. Human activities have recognized the beautiful natural environment resources and enhanced their culture