Traditional Culture Encyclopedia - Travel guide - Introduction of Weishan tourist attractions

Introduction of Weishan tourist attractions

Introduction of scenic spots in Weishan ancient city

Weishan ancient city is located at the foot of Ailao Mountain in western Yunnan, at the source of the Red River. It is a city with strong local historical and cultural characteristics, a famous historical and cultural city in China and the birthplace of Nanzhao. This ancient city was built in the Yuan Dynasty, changed to a brick city in the Ming Dynasty, and its style remains the same now.

Weishan is also one of the regions where the Tusi system has been implemented for the longest time in Yunnan. Its long history has given birth to many temples and temples, which echo and complement each other with colorful natural landscapes. The simple folk customs, profound cultural background and suitable climate environment of Weishan ancient city have created the life character of Weishan people.

Main attraction

1, Chen Gong Building and Xinggong Building

The ancient city of Weishan has a city wall, four gates in the east, west, north and south, and a star arch building in the center of the city. The ancient city is shaped like a seal. This city is a checkerboard street. There are 25 streets, 18 lanes, and the streets are criss-crossed. Weishan North Building is called Chen Gong Building, which was built during the Hongwu period of the Ming Dynasty. On the tall city wall, there are five ancient buildings with double eaves and roofs. On the south side of the tower, there are six imperial edicts of Kuixiong, and on the north side, there is a horizontal plaque of "Looking for Heaven in Wan Li".

2. Weibao Mountain

Weibaoshan is one of the famous Taoist mountains in China 14. It is the first batch of national forest parks in Yunnan Province. The forest coverage rate reached 85.2%. The mountain is like a big green lion, looking back at the ancient city and Guajiang River; The reservoirs and dams at the foot of the mountain are like dressing tables, and the water with white clouds is like a mirror.

3. Yuanjue Temple

Yuanjue Temple has beautiful scenery and is a tourist attraction with a history of more than 500 years. Yang Shen, a scholar of Ming Dynasty, once lived here and wrote two couplets in class. One is: "the lonely city holds a water, whether there is haze or not, and the monk with a stick returns to the boundless;" The peaks are opposite the temple pavilion, and the rain is sunny and leaning on the pillars. " One is: "The high cabinet hangs high, the low cabinet hangs low, and the monk looks at the painting in the painting; Far peaks and far publications, near peaks and near publications, people come to the mountains to see the mountains. "

Introduction of scenic spots in Weishan ancient city

Introduction of scenic spots in Weishan ancient city

Weishan ancient city was built in the 22nd year of Hongwu in Ming Dynasty (1389), with a history of more than 600 years. "Hua Meng Zhi Draft City Zhi" contains: "(Weishan) City is like a seal, and Zhong Jian Wenbilou is the handle." The four main streets of the ancient city extend from Wenbilou to the east, west, north and south. Due to various reasons, the three Gu Lou in the east, west and south of the ancient city have been destroyed, and now only the north gate Gu Lou and Wenbilou in the city have survived. The ancient city pool is shaped like a chessboard, and the 24 th Street 18 lanes are dotted and criss-crossed, which is a typical "chessboard" urban layout in Ming and Qing Dynasties. The following is the introduction of the scenic spots of Weishan ancient city that I collected and sorted out, hoping to help you!

Introduction of scenic spots in Weishan ancient city

Walking into the ancient city, you are greeted by blue tiles and white walls, woodcarving gates, gold-plated signboards with black backgrounds, and stone roads polished by years. The houses on the street are all shops on the ground floor, and the facades facing the street are all made of wood. When the door panel is removed, the whole house is open to the center of the street. The store door is also a home, there are no eye-catching fashion signs, and there are no souvenirs that are the same all over the world. Those harness shops, flat shops, antique shops, barber shops and snack bars can all let you have a good time. The shopkeeper, sitting leisurely on the grass pier, yawned happily regardless of whether there was business in the surrounding shops. Groups of old people sat leisurely on the grass pier on the street, drinking tea, playing chess and bragging around the small square table, watching the excitement in the street. On the ancient street, people carrying schoolbags, vegetables, birdcages, donkeys and empty hands shuttled to and from the gate of Gu Lou and walked back and forth on the ancient street. Year after year, the lively scene seems to be fixed on this ancient street.

In the morning, you can choose a breakfast shop in an ancient street and eat a bowl of eight-bar meat bait or a bowl of Weishan noodles. Baba meat, shredded bait and noodles are famous snacks in Weishan, with reasonable price and delicious taste. Turn it out in the street, and a few dollars can buy a bunch of freshly picked mushrooms. If you are interested, you can spend the morning in a tablet store or an antique store. Every alley, snack bar, inn and tea shop is filled with a cordial atmosphere. As long as you probe into someone else's yard or shop, the host will say, "Come in and sit down!" " "Come on, have dinner with us!"

Just walk into a family, a quaint and quiet courtyard; Fragrant flowers and trees; The yard is full of green, plum, bamboo, chrysanthemum and camellia. Flower beds and rockeries made of rocks have a unique charm. Weishan people love to plant flowers, water, fertilize and trim their shapes in their leisure time, which not only beautifies the environment but also cultivates their self-cultivation. No wonder Weishan people are gentle, modest and polite.

Go straight north along the old street, and you will reach Chen Gong Building. Chen Gong Building was built in the 22nd year of Ming Hongwu (1389), and now it is a Yongnian building. Chen Gong Building is built on a stone wall more than 20 feet high. It is 23.4m high, 41.7m long and 24.8m wide. Supported by 28 folded columns, it is magnificent in all directions. On the south side of the tower eaves, there is a huge plaque of "Six Letters from Kui Xiong" inscribed by Hua Meng Tongzhi Kangyu in the thirty-sixth year of Qing Qianlong (177 1). In the Zhili Hall in the north, a large plaque inscribed by Tong Dahe in the 50th year of Qing Qianlong (1785) was hung. Climbing the Chen Gong Building, the landscape of Weishan Dam is vivid.

Weishan is located in the west of Dali Bai Autonomous Prefecture, Yunnan Province. It is a national historical and cultural city and the birthplace of Nanzhao. Nanzhao was founded by Xi Nuluo, an ancestor of the Yi nationality, in the 23rd year of Zhenguan in Tang Dynasty (649), which lasted for more than 200 years, 13 generations. Weishan people live in the environment of ancient cultural accumulation, and the profound heritage of Nanzhao civilization can be found in many places. A temple, a shop, a snack and a street all have traces of history, as if they were all in memory, and that vivid history is the soul of Weishan. This plateau town, once covered by years of dust, is full of unrepeatable personality and retains its traditional way of life. How charming such a living ancient city is!

;

Tourist attractions in Weishan County, Dali, Yunnan Province

There are many jade emperor pavilions in Weishan county, but the jade emperor pavilion in Weibaoshan is the most spectacular. At the end of the Ming Dynasty, the Jade Emperor Pavilion was located at the lower left of Sanhuang Hall. In the 13th year of Qing Qianlong (AD 1748), it was rebuilt and moved to its new site today, behind the Lingguan Hall. Jade Emperor Pavilion is built on the mountain, with three stone steps on each floor, with a grade of ***42. It consists of four temples, three departments, Lvzu Temple, Evian Pavilion, Milo Shanggong (Notre Dame Temple) and so on. It is the largest and oldest temple in Weibaoshan, and it is dedicated to three officials: Heaven, Earth, Water, Lv Zu and the God of Wealth. There are 10 color patterns painted on the ceiling of the Jade Emperor statue in the Jade Emperor Hall, of which 9 are painted with dragons and the other is a famous Taoist painting "Panorama of Fire and Water", which has high religious research value. "Seven Outlines of Fire and Water"

Weishan ancient city was built in the 22nd year of Hongwu in Ming Dynasty (1389), with a history of more than 600 years. "Hua Meng Zhi Draft City Zhi" contains: "(Weishan) City is like a seal, and Zhong Jian Wenbilou is the handle." The four main streets of the ancient city extend from Wenbilou to the east, west, north and south. Due to various reasons, the three Gu Lou in the east, west and south of the ancient city have been destroyed, and now only the north gate Gu Lou and Wenbilou in the city have survived. The ancient city pool is shaped like a chessboard, and the 24 th Street 18 lanes are dotted and criss-crossed, which is a typical "chessboard" urban layout in Ming and Qing Dynasties. Walking into the ancient city, you are greeted by blue tiles and white walls, woodcarving gates, gold-plated signboards with black backgrounds, and stone roads polished by years. The houses on the street are all shops on the ground floor, facing the street.

Wenchang Palace in Weibaoshan is located in front of Weibaoshan Mountain in Weishan County, Dali Prefecture, Yunnan Province. Formerly known as Longtan Hall, it was built in an unknown age and is one of the famous Taoist temples and ancient buildings in Weibaoshan. Wenchang Palace was originally a place where the local indigenous Yi people sacrificed to Longtan, and Meng You, the brother of Meng Huo, a Yi teacher in Han Dynasty, lived here. It is said that when Zhuge Liang captured Meng Huo alive for the seventh time, because the soldiers drank the dumb spring by mistake, Zhuge Liang personally went to the class to visit Meng You's antidote to save the soldiers. After reconstruction in the Ming Dynasty, it was renamed Wenchang Palace, which has been repaired frequently since the Qing Dynasty. The main existing buildings are the main hall, nave, Taoist temple and wing. The main hall is for Wenchang Emperor, and the middle hall is dedicated to Guan Shengdi. There is a Longtan in the palace, and there is a longting in the middle of it. On the left side of the pavilion, there is a picture of a trip to Matsushita by the Yi people, which was painted in the Qianlong period of the Qing Dynasty (1736- 1795).

Twenty-two mosques in Weishan have different architectural styles and distinctive architectural features. The towering moon tower surrounds the narrowest houses in villages or towns, which has become a typical landscape where Hui people live in Weishan. Chaozhen Hall is the most magnificent part of the whole mosque complex, mostly made of brick and wood, which can accommodate more than 1000 people at a time. No matter its shape, decoration and color, it is superior and unique. In terms of decorative arts, the mosque combines many architectural arts such as Central Asia, West Asia, Arabia and Turkey. No matter from the overall layout, decorative arts, or the use of colors, it reflects the connotation and characteristics of Huizhou culture, as well as the harmonious unity of following the customs on the surface and persisting in the deep.

Doumu Pavilion is the highest temple in Weibaoshan, with an altitude of 2569 meters. It is also the boundary sign building of Weibaoshan Mountain. People used to call the northern mountain forest in front of Doumu Pavilion the front mountain and the southern mountain forest on the back the back mountain. The pavilion of Doumu Pavilion is built on a towering stone cliff, which is magnificent. It consists of Beidou Hall in the west wing, Nandou Hall in the east wing, Guo Ting Hall and Doum Hall. Doumu Pavilion was built in the early Qing Dynasty and rebuilt in the 40th year of Qing Qianlong (AD 1775). The temple we saw today was built during the Qianlong period of the Qing Dynasty, and it was listed as one of the components of Weibaoshan ancient architectural complex, a provincial key cultural relics protection unit. Doumu Pavilion Hall is dedicated to Doumu. Doum, also known as Doum or Doum, is the mother of the Big Dipper among Taoist stars, and is in charge of astronomical phenomena, that is, the goddess who masters agriculture.

Lingguan Hall, also known as the main Buddhist temple. Lingguan is the god of Taoism, which is generally arranged on both sides of the larger Taoist temple. The Lingguan Hall in front of Weibaoshan is an independent single hall, which is on the same axis as the Jade Emperor Pavilion, and the Lingguan Hall has become the mountain gate of the Jade Emperor Pavilion. Lingguan Hall was built in the late Ming and early Qing Dynasties, destroyed in the same year of Qing and Xian, and rebuilt in Guangxu period. There used to be a bronze statue of Wang Lingguan in the Hall of Great Heroes, weighing more than 200 kilograms. The golden whip in the official's hand is made of iron. The whole statue was spectacular, but it was destroyed at 1958. The god officer in the temple is like a clay sculpture with a red face and three eyes. Prince Ling Bing, also known as Emperor Huaguang, is enshrined in temples, and is a unique god of southern Taoism, known as "Vulcan". There are two camellias "Yin Hong with laurel leaves" planted in Lingguan Hall in the late Ming Dynasty, and now only one is left.

The mountains are free from vulgarity, the spring is long, and the month is not in summer and autumn. "In Dali, Yunnan, you can't help but visit the Changchundong Temple Temple in Weibaoshan, which is the early pasture of Xi Nuluo, the founding emperor of Nanzhao in the Tang Dynasty. Changchundong Temple Temple is located on the west side of Weibaoshan National Forest Park. It is named after a deep ancient cave behind the temple. Get off at Weibaoshan parking lot, follow the winding stone road, and arrive at Changchundong Temple Temple Gate in ten minutes. The gate is a three-bay, single-eaves, hanging from the top of the mountain, and the plaque "Changchundong Temple Temple" is hung on the front of the gate, which was the official book of the 19th year of Jiaqing in Qing Dynasty (A.D. 18 14). When I entered the mountain gate, I saw a huge picture of "birds flying at the phoenix" painted on the side gable of the south wing. This painting is 10 meters high and 6 meters wide. In the middle is a flourishing buttonwood tree with a plump phoenix painted on its trunk.

The Red River, one of the six major water systems in Yunnan, originated in Miluyao Village, Yongjian Township, Weishan County, Dali Prefecture. Weishan, the source of the Red River, is full of peculiar natural, historical and cultural landscapes. In Weishan Yi language, the word "Egubao" means water, "bone" means winding, "treasure" is synonymous with father, and "Egubao" together is the father of a winding river. Almost all rivers are called mother rivers, but the Red River is not. It was called Father River from the beginning. Chai Fengzi, who walked through six rivers in Yunnan, wrote: "The revival and abundance of the earth is my beauty and my magnificence. The origin of life begins now, such as the sunrise is real and calm, such as the source and depth of light surplus,

Brief introduction: Weibaoshan, referred to as Weishan for short, is located at 1 1 km in the southeast of Weishan county, with an area of 19 square kilometers, and the main peak is 2569 meters above sea level. The mountain is bounded by Taiji Peak in the south, Yanggua River in the west, Wudao River in the east and Diancang Mountain in Dali in the north. The peaks rise and fall for dozens of miles. Predecessors thought there was treasure in the mountains, hence the name. Weishan can be divided into two scenic spots: Qianshan and Houshan. There are more than 30 scenic spots, including washing the heart, drinking vegetarian spring and Seven Stars Well. These landscapes are often associated with fairy tales, forming a major feature of Weishan. In addition, Wei Baoshan is also the birthplace of Nanzhao, a famous Taoist mountain, and now Dong Jing's concert and Yi Song's concert have been resumed, making this famous mountain even more brilliant. In addition to the rich religious customs, it has created the "Wei Bao Xian Zi" and the wonders in the mountains.

Introduction of Weibaoshan scenic spots

Weishan County is a national historical and cultural city, and the ancient buildings of Ming Dynasty are preserved in the center of the county.

Weibaoshan is about 10 km southeast of the county seat, with a total area of 19.4 square kilometers, and the top of the mountain is 2509 meters above sea level. The mountain is magnificent, running from northeast to southwest. The Tang Dynasty, founded in the Han Dynasty, is the birthplace of Nanzhao State.

Overview:

Stretching for dozens of miles, the peaks are undulating, and the mountains are like lying lions looking back at the county seat. On the mountain, the ancient trees are towering, the greenery is lush, the streams and springs are tinkling, and the flowers are like brocade.

Weibaoshan was listed as a national forest park on 1992. The main peak of Weibaoshan is 2,509 meters, and the Taoist temple was built in the Tang Dynasty, which flourished in the Ming and Qing Dynasties and spread all over the mountains in the late Qing Dynasty.

Therefore, Weibaoshan is famous far and wide, known as the famous Taoist mountain in Yunnan and one of the four famous Taoist mountains in China. It is also the birthplace of Nanzhao, leaving many legendary attractions so far.

Weibaoshan, also known as Weishan, is one of the birthplaces of ancient Nanzhao. From the Kangxi period of the Qing Dynasty, the local Yi people held a temple fair in Weibaoshan from the first day of February to the fifteenth day of February every year, which was a sacred place for the Yi people to worship their ancestors.

Today, Weibaoshan has lush vegetation, towering ancient trees, lush greenery, gurgling streams, birds and flowers, elegant environment and pleasant scenery. It's natural oxygen.